Date Of Update: 12.11.2020
We are aware of how important the security of your data is to you. In this respect, it is very important for us to protect your data and to ensure its confidentiality. Tekin Dar Teks. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. (hereinafter referred to as “Tekin Dar” or “we”), which was established as a Limited Company in accordance with Turkish Laws and acts as a data controller, we undertake to respect your personal data and other confidential information and to take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of this information and to provide security measures required by law.
Processing of Your Data and Personal Data
Tekin Dar and our contracted service providers; use your data for purposes such as evaluating your employment applications, investigating and answering your complaints, questions and opinions about your messages, doing the most appropriate work for your needs, delivering our offers in line with your requests, providing you better service, facilitating the use of our website, sharing advertising and marketing activities with you, consulting your ideas, developing special campaigns, products or offers for you.
Some sections of the website may require you to share certain personal data. In this context, you may need to provide your personal data only for the purpose of performing the service and activity in the relevant part. Sharing your personal data with us in such cases is entirely at your own discretion, and if you choose not to share it, you may not be able to benefit from our related services or activities.
Tekin Dar processes your personal data that you shared and transmitted at your own will, and also your personal data in accordance with general principles in case of processing conditions within the scope of legal legislation.
We do not oblige you to provide your personal data to log into our site. The information provided by you is reasonable and does not require you to reveal further information. You may see a small red asterisk (“*“) next to the information that we must provide in order to provide our services to you. Any information without this mark is information that you can provide optionally.
Tekin Dar, within the scope of your personal data:
- In the Contact section, users’ names and surnames, e-mail addresses, messages of users’ request to forward and their e-mail addresses with the Register to E-Mail List tab;
- In the Comment section, your name, e-mail address and your assessment of your review,
- Within the scope of the services and activities in these sections, you can conduct various researches about you and the data we obtain from these researches;
- Your data that we have obtained in various researches about you within the scope of our services and activities;
- Your preferences or past experiences of products or services; Your address and product order information;
Tekin Dar, processes your personal data in accordance with Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Personal data may be processed without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject only in cases where one of the following conditions is met:
- It is necessary for the protection of life or physical integrity of the person himself/herself or of any other person, who is unable to explain his/her consent due to the physical disability or whose consent is not deemed legally valid;
- Processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract;
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- Personal data have been made public by the data subject himself/herself;
- Data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right;
- Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Personal data relating to the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, religious sect or other belief, appearance, membership to associations, foundations or trade-unions, data concerning health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, and the biometric and genetic data are deemed to be special categories of personal data. They can be processed in the cases stipulated by the laws. Adequate measures determined by the Board are taken in the processing of special categories of personal data. Personal data concerning health and sexual life may only be processed, without seeking explicit consent of the data subject, by the persons subject to secrecy obligation or competent public institutions and organizations, for the purposes of protection of public health, operation of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and nursing services, planning and management of health-care services as well as their financing. Apart from these situation, will not be processed without your express consent.
The following principles shall be complied within the processing of personal data:
- Lawfulness and fairness;
- Being accurate and kept up to date where necessary;
- Being processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Being stored for the period laid down by relevant legislation or the period required for the purpose for which the personal data are processed.
We prepare separate information texts for the processing of your personal data by Tekin Dar, for each area where your personal data is collected and also for the cookies used on the website. You can access these information texts from the relevant sections, as well as through the Contact Us Section Informing Text, Comment Section ınforming Text and Cookies Informing Text via hyperlinks.
In addition, we may collect your personal data using the following methods:
- The website server automatically collects information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, application date and time to help us track user movements in the application and identify trends.
- Third parties such as Tekin Dar, or its consultants who determine its advertising and marketing strategies, and performance assistants may use standard internet tools such as pixel tags (web beacons) that track your use of the Site and collect information that allows us to customize the services we offer and the advertisements we publish. Pixel tags (also known as “clear gifs”, “web beacons” or “web bugs”) are tiny shapes with a unique identifier that have a similar function to cookies, and are used to track the online activity of internet users or access cookies. Unlike cookies stored on the user’s hard drive, pixel tags are embedded invisibly within the website or e-mail and are approximately the size of the dot at the end of this sentence. Pixel tags can be used to deliver cookies or communicate with cookies to count users visiting certain sites and understand their usage patterns. The website may also use pixel tags to determine if these messages are opened and processed when sending promotional (or other) e-mails or newsletters. Also, if you come to https://www.tekislastik.com through an advertisement you see on another website, the website will receive an anonymous identification number.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Tekin Dar; It will also be processed in the presence of the conditions specified in the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article of the Personal Data Protection Law and the 3rd paragraph of the 6th article in addition to the purposes such as providing the services provided in completed and in full, improving them, and providing new services.
Tekin Dar processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to investigate and answer your messages, complaints, questions and opinions;
- To be able to research and answer your messages, complaints, questions and opinions;
- To be able to offer breakdown solutions in line with your requests, to prepare special sales offers and services, to provide technical support;
- To better meet your order needs;
- To be able to fulfill our obligations regarding the performance of our services;
- By creating a database, to be able to list, report, verify, analyze and evaluate, to produce statistical information and to share them with the experts of the business, provided that they comply with confidentiality conditions when necessary;
- To be able to analyze how you use our website and other communication channels and to make our communication channels unique to you in order to serve you better;
- To be able to customize the ads and content you see on the Site and to facilitate the use of the Site;
- To be able to research and improve our services, projects and your personal selection possibilities for them;
- To be able to detect the abuse of the site and fraudulent transactions and to protect against them;
- To be able to contact you directly for market research purposes or through the communication channels you have shared with us through business partners from whom service is provided for this purpose;
- To provide you with better service by determining the most suitable products, projects and services for your needs;
- • To be able to share advertising and marketing activities with you, to consult your ideas, to develop special campaigns, products or offers for you;
- To promote our services or related products and projects to you, and to maintain promotional commercial communication about new products, special offers and other topics or products that we think you may find interesting.
Tekin Dar cares that collected data is accurate, complete and uto-date and intented for the purpose of usage, and works within the framework of the principle of continious development in this regard.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We are aware that it is a legal obligation that your personal data cannot be shared with third parties without obtaining consent and / or with the exceptions specified in the legislation on protection of personal data.
Tekin Dar; In cases required by the current legislation, by complying with the applicable laws, judicial decisions and procedures, summons and other legal procedures, and also to prevent damage to their interests, to protect the safety, rights and legitimate interests of themselves and their employees, representatives and website users, reserves the right to share personal information belonging to third parties.
Tekin Dar may share your data in line with legal obligations with our employees, contracted service providers, third party companies involved in the production of products and services, authorized dealers, suppliers and affiliates who help us continue our activities, authorized administrative organizations and other relevant persons and organizations.
These companies with whom we share your data are subject to the legislation in force, but are obliged to protect the confidentiality of the information we have communicated to them. However, Tekin Dar does not under any circumstances assume any responsibility for the illegal acts of these third parties.
Our service providers are the companies that we work under strict confidentialiyt agreements and they are mandatory for us to perform the services we offer you. They may be data analyzer, advertising agency, server provider, data storage service companies, IT and virtual security companies, SMS or e-mail infrastructure services.
In the event of a possible merger, acquisition and / or acquisition of Tekin Dar, the transfer of assets and / or change of ownership, personal information of website users may be shared with relevant third parties.
Transfer Of Personal Data Abroad
The transfer of information to Tekin Dar and / or third parties by obtaining permission may also include the transfer of these data from one jurisdiction to another.
Your personal data may be transferred, only if there is adequate protection in the country where personal data are to be transferred is provided; or if there is no adequate protection provided, upon the existence of commitment for adequate protection in writing by the data controllers in Turkey and in the relevant foreign country and authorisation of the Board
- On the Site, links (links) may be given to the websites of third parties that are not owned by Tekin Dar, such as advertisers, including but not limited to those listed. In this case, Tekin Dar is in no way responsible for the content of these other websites, the accuracy of the information provided or the function of these sites.
- The links are given in good faith. Tekin Dar cannot be held responsible for changes made in other websites to which it links. Linking to other websites does not mean that these sites are supported by Tekin Dar. Participation of the user in the advertisements linked on the Site or in the sweepstakes or promotions organized by the sponsors, and the individual or commercial relations (including delivery and payment of goods and services, any personal information you voluntarily provide to these advertisers and sponsors, any and all kinds rules, conditions and contractual statements) with these sites are entirely the responsibility of the user.
- The user acknowledges and undertakes that the damage that may arise due to such relationships, sharing information with advertisers and sponsors and linking to these persons on the website is not under the responsibility of Tekin Dar. We recommend that you be aware of the legal and privacy statements of all other websites you visit and read them carefully.
- Tekin Dar may give permission to third parties or advertising networks that are advertising partners to show advertisements on the website. These companies or networks may use tracking tools such as cookies to gather information about the computers used to view or interact with advertisements. No personal information is transferred to these companies or networks by Tekin Dar.
- All intellectual and industrial property rights regarding all kinds of information, content and their arrangement and partial and / or full use on the site belong to Tekin Dar.
Your Legal Rights
Regarding your personal data processed by Tekin Dar, by applying to Tekin Dar (personally the data controller in cases where Tekin Dar is a data processor);
a) to learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
b) to request information if his personal data are processed,
c) to learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
d) to know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
e) to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
f) to request the erasure or destruction of his personal data under the conditions laid down in Article 7,
g) to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred,
h) to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject,
i) to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
Options / Opt-out
Users have the right to choose and / or change their preferences by following the methods below.
- You may refuse to share your optional personal data in order to use the services and activities we offer on the site.
- Knowing and accepting that you will not be able to access certain services and / or use some features of the website, you can choose not to share your personal information.
- You can request the updating or deletion of your personal data that you have shared in the sections on the website or the removal of your requests in these areas.
- If you do not want to receive newsletters and promotional e-mails related to the site, you can cancel your registration regarding the newsletter and promotions by clicking the “Cancel Subscription” link at the bottom of the e-mails sent.
- Knowing and accepting that you may have problems in accessing some services and / or using some features of the Site, you can set your browser settings to delete and / or reject cookies.
Updating and Correcting Your Personal Data
If you want to get a copy of the information you have shared with Tekin Dar or if you realize that the information published about you is wrong and you want to be corrected or deleted, please contact us via the e-mail address of [email protected]
In order to fulfill your request, our IT Department employees may ask you to verify your identity information and other details, including your personally identifiable information, before taking any action regarding the information to be added and / or deleted.
Following the evaluation of your request within the framework of proportionality, data quality and reasonableness principles, operations such as modification, correction or deletion of baddata will be performed on this information. In this context, all requests you make to the Site will be tried to be fulfilled within the most appropriate time and in the most appropriate way for your request.
You can use our KVKK Application Form that we have prepared for you in order to fulfill these requests faster and help you better.
Security of Your Personal Data
Tekin Dar attaches importance to protecting the privacy of your data. Tekin Dar uses appropriate security systems in order to prevent the loss, change and use of data under its control. In addition, our forms where you send data are protected by 256 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is an encrypted communication channel during transmission, which encrypts information entries as an additional security application.
When the data in question reaches Tekin Dar, these data are protected in accordance with our security and privacy standards. In order to benefit from SSL, your internet browser must support SSL and SSL options in your browser must be activated. We also take all administrative measures that we believe are necessary to protect and preserve your personal data. Only authorized employees are allowed to access your personal data to fulfill their duties related to our services.
At this point, the commitment of Tekin Dar is to provide an appropriate information security policy determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, which is not less than a generally accepted security level. This is not a preventative warranty commitment.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have reason to believe that there is any breach of the security of the Site.
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer by the internet web server through your browser. When a connection is established between your browser and the server, the site recognizes you through cookies. The purpose of using cookies is to provide convenience to the user visiting the website. There are four types of cookies according to the purposes of use: Session Cookies, Performance Cookies, Functional Cookies and Advertising and Third Party Cookies.
Tekin Dar uses session cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and advertising and third party cookies on its website. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are kept on the user’s browser until they leave the website. Other cookies are cookies that remain on the user’s browser unless they are deleted by the user. The lifetime of cookies varies depending on the browser settings made by the user.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser. Please refer to your browser’s instructions to learn how to change your browser settings or delete cookies. Please note that some features of the site will not be available when cookies are disabled.
For more detailed information, you can review the Tekin Dar Cookie Practices Policy.
You can learn about blocking third party cookies from the following websites:
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Mehmet Nesih Özmen Mah. Akasya Sok. No: 7 Dirican İş Merkezi 34173 Güngören / İstanbul
Tekin Dar Teks. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Trade Registry Number:67180-5
Regarding any possible dispute between the site users and Tekin Dar, our company policy is to ensure that these disputes are resolved with the agreement of the parties and the pleasure of the user.
You can send us your complaints and requests from the relevant section on the website regarding all kinds of issues.
Also, if you wish, you can apply to resolve your dispute through mediation. Your right to mediation does not in any way prevent your right to seek other legal solutions.
In this context, you can make a plea that depends on the topic to the Commercial Courts in the province or district in which you are located, if not, you can make a plea in Civil Court of First Instance.